捆扎绳批发1公斤多少钱:什么叫“俚语”

来源:百度文库 编辑:神马品牌网 时间:2024/04/29 13:56:33

按正式解释是谈话中一种随意的活跃的语言。见下面的释意:
slang
n.
A kind of language occurring chiefly in casual and playful speech, made up typically of short-lived coinages and figures of speech that are deliberately used in place of standard terms for added raciness, humor, irreverence, or other effect.

网上已有不少讨论:

说白了就是流传在民间的通俗而幽默的俗语。
北京人管散步 叫"溜弯儿",天津人管对面叫"对过儿",单单是对中老年妇女的称呼,各地俚语中就各有各的说法。

什么是俚语?不同的人有不同的定义。但我相信,多数朋友会认为俚语是粗鲁和无礼的,或是脏词。其实俚语才是真正的日常表达法,应该说,俚语是通俗的讲法,是"白话",并不都是粗鲁和无礼的。留意一下,当你看一部美国电影时,你就会发现,通常你听不懂的单词往往就是俚语。

我认为,在英语中,俚语就是与平常不同意思的语言.如:
1It’s a hit.

这件事很受人欢迎。

2.You hit the nail on the head.

你真是一言中的。

3.It’s all Greek to me.

我全不懂。

4.He’s always on the go.

他永远是前进的。

5.That’s a good gimmick.

那是一个好办法。

6.He is a fast talker.

他老是说得天花乱坠。

7.What’s the gag?

这里面有什么奥妙?

8.Drop dead.

走开点。

9.What’s eating you?

你有什么烦恼?
10.He double-crossed me.

他出卖了我。

11.It’s my cup of tea.

这很合我胃口。

12.Oh,my aching back!

啊呀,天啊,真糟!

13.I’m beat.

我累死了。

14.I’ll back you up all the way.

我完全支持你。

15.It’s a lot of chicken feed.

这是小意思,不算什么。

16.Cut it out.= Go on. =Knock it off.

不要这个样子啦~

17.Do to hell.

滚蛋!

18.Stop pulling my leg.

不要开我玩笑了。
19.Don’t jump on me.

不要跟我发火。

20.No dice.

不行。

21.He always goofs off.

他总是糊里糊涂。

22.So,you finally broke the ice.

你终于打破了僵局。

23.Nuts!

胡说!

24.He is a nut.

他有点神经病。

25.It’s on the house.

这是免费的。

26.Don’t panic.

不要慌啊!

27.He is a phoney.

他是一个骗子。

28.He was put on the spot.

他已经给人打死了。

29.He’s down and out.

他已经完了。

30.That will be the day.

要有这么一天就好了。

(二)

1.Don‘t push me.

别逼我。

2.Don‘t give me your attitude.

别跟我摆架子。

3.Don‘t dream away your time.

不要虚度光阴。

4.Don‘t you dare come back again?

你敢再回来!

(三)

1.A flash in the pan.

昙花一现。

2.He always likes to play a lone hand.

他喜欢单枪匹马地去干。

3.That boy never says uncle.

那个孩子的嘴特别硬。

4.You rose to the bait.

你中圈套了。

5.Play to the score.

见机行事。

6.I‘m from Missouri.

你骗不了我。

7.He‘s a brain.

他可是个有头脑的人。

8.This draught occurs once in a blue moon.

这场旱灾是百年不遇的。

9.How dare you!

你敢!

10.In doing we learn.

经一事,长一智。

(四)

1.Get off my back.

少跟我罗嗦。

2.Keep your temper under control.

不要发脾气。

3.That‘s enough of your back talk.

不许你回嘴。

4.He is trying to cash in on me.

他想占我便宜。

5.Don‘t chicken out.Be a man.

不要退缩了。

6.I‘m hard up.

我经济很困难。

7.It‘s full of hot air.

这是雷声大雨点小。

8.He told me to get lost.

他叫我走开。

9.What‘s in it for me? = What‘s my cut? = What‘s my share?

我有什么好处?

10.I got a big kick out of it.

这件事真令我开心。

就是方言,当地的俗语!~

就是俗话 的意思

土著语言

相当于方言,俗话