凤还巢黄梅电影豆瓣:“得了吧”怎么翻译!(要最相近的,zhidao上我搜到了一个,粘贴那个不给分)

来源:百度文库 编辑:神马品牌网 时间:2024/04/28 13:02:52

Come on
Give me a break
后者最好

Fate?

得了吧, 你这样做不公平.:
Come on, you're not playing fair.
得了吧!别胡扯了。
Give me a break!
死心吧!别说了!得了吧!
Perish the thought!
哦,得了吧。他实际上并不那么糟。
Oh,come on.He wasn't so bad actually.
哦,得了吧。他实际上并不那么糟。
Oh,come on.He is not so bad actually.
他以优异的成绩大学毕业了?得了吧!
He graduate with honor from the university?Give me a break.
算了吧。:
Forget it.
你以为约克郡队是最好的队吗?算了吧。
You think Yorkshire is the best cricket side?My foot!
你极力不赞同我所说的。算了吧,这并不是很重要的。
You are trying to make something out of what I said.Forget it:it's very unimportant.
咱们就这样算了吧,别对我有意见。
We'll call it a day.Don't think badly of me.
咱们就这样算了吧!别对我有意见。
We call it a day.Don't think badly of me.
那我们就这样算了吧。
So we can let it go at that.
胡闹!/算了吧!
Nonsense! / come on!
要是约翰直接回家就不会发生这种事了。算了吧,生活充满了诱惑和风险,没有人能挡得住的。
If John had come straight home none of this would have happened.Ah well,life is full of snares and pitfalls and no one is proof against them all.
他很粗野,不过算了吧。
He was rude, but let that pass.
算了吧!我们给公众这么大的利益,为什么不让他们支付那笔钱?
Go to,why should we not make the public pay for the great benefits we confer upon them?
你说桥上出了一起事故!算了吧,那是上星期的事了,人们老早知道了。
An accident occurred on the bridge you say!Go on,Queen Anne is dead.That happened last week.

come on就有这个意思
但读时要读成降调

翻译方法有很多种,具体要看语境。

比如说"得了吧!再怎么说也没用了。" 这里面的 “得了吧”就应该译为"Forget it!"

而如果是“得了吧,你是斗不过他的!” 这里面的 “得了吧”就应该译为"Don't be stupid!"

come on