红色警戒磁暴步兵:求一句英文翻译“鱼与熊掌不能兼得”

来源:百度文库 编辑:神马品牌网 时间:2024/04/29 22:49:52

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

你可以把钱拿去度假或者买一个新录音机,但你无法鱼与熊掌兼得。
You can either spend the money on holiday or buy a new recorder,but you can't have you cake and eat it.
鱼与熊掌不可兼得。
You can't have your cake and eat it too.
鱼与熊掌,两者不可兼得。
He who hunts two hare leaves one and lose the other.
说谎者的惩罚丝毫不在于他不被人相信,而在于他不能相信任何人。
The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed,but that he cannot believe anyone else.
我要一杯咖啡、一份鱼与薯条。
Yes,I want some coffee and some fish and chips,please.
理论与实践不能脱节。
Theory must not be divorced from practice.
爱与理智不能共存。
Love and reason do not go together.
鱼离开水不能活。
Fish can't live without water.
吃鱼与素食主义有矛盾吗?
Can eating fish be reconciled with vegetarianism?
他又想要有稳定的收入,又不想工作。他不能两者兼得。
He wants a regular income but doesn't want to work.He can't have his cake and eat it!

You cannot eat your cake and have it.
鱼与熊掌,不可得兼。

The fish and the bear's paws cannot concurrently

英语中有对应的一句,只是东西变了,我也想不起了,等高人指教...

You cannot eat your cake and have it.