两学一做全文阅读:“我受不了你”的英文怎么说

来源:百度文库 编辑:神马品牌网 时间:2024/05/03 03:25:13

我再也受不了你啦!:
I can't take you any more!

我再也受不了你的唠叨了。
I don't think I can take much more of your nagging.
我再也受不了你啦!
I can't take you any more!
音乐的声音太响了,我实在受不了,难道你不能把它关了吗?
That loud music is driving me up the wall,can't you put a stop to it?
该隐对天主说:“我受不了这个惩罚。今天你把我从这里赶走,不让我再出现在你面前,我将成为一个流浪汉,到处漂泊,遇见我的人都可能杀死我。”
Cain said to the Lord,"My punishment is heavier than I can bear;thou hast driven me today from the ground,and I must hide myself from thy presence.I shall be a vagrant and a wanderer on earth,and any one who meets me can kill me."
你对新来的人的嘲弄已经超出玩笑范围,我劝你别再这样了。
Your teasing of the newcomer has gone beyond a joke and I advise you to stop it.
瓦尔连头都没抬,边看报纸边说:“如果你受不了那份热,就甭呆在厨房里嘛。”“我不懂你的意思……。”“我认为你懂了……。既然你讨厌这儿的噪音,为什么要来这儿住呢?”
Val spoke without looking up from her paper."If you don't like the heat,get out of the kitchen.""I don't know what you mean."…"I think you do…If you don't like the noise,why come and live here?"
你那些挖苦人的话我已经受不了啦。我走。
That does it!I've had enough of your sarcasm.I'm leaving.
见到你这样的行为我简直受不了。
I simply can't bear to see your behaviour.
见到你这样的行为我简直受不了。
I simply can not bear to see your behavior.

I can't bear you!
I can't take it anymore!

I can't stand you