世界最大邮轮图片:帮忙翻译下吧,谢谢

来源:百度文库 编辑:神马品牌网 时间:2024/05/06 20:07:09
自去年相识以来,我们一直保持着联系。
阅读时,你不必碰到生词就查字典。
他被我们大家公认为是一个诚实的孩子。
我的伞不见了,一定有人拿错了。
你能告诉我这个部门的负责人是谁吗?

自去年相识以来,我们一直保持着联系。
We have been keeping in touch since we acquainted with each other last year.
阅读时,你不必碰到生词就查字典。
You need not consult the dictionary when you find a new word in reading.
他被我们大家公认为是一个诚实的孩子。
He is recognized by us as a honest boy.
我的伞不见了,一定有人拿错了。
My umbrella has disappeared. It must be taken away by others by mistake.
你能告诉我这个部门的负责人是谁吗?
Can you tell me who is in charge of this department.

自去年相识以来,我们一直保持着联系。
Since last year acquaintance, we have been keeping the contact continuously.

阅读时,你不必碰到生词就查字典。
When reading, you do not need to bump into the new word to look up in a dictionary.

他被我们大家公认为是一个诚实的孩子。
He by our everybody male was thought is an honest child.

我的伞不见了,一定有人拿错了。
My umbrella disappears, certainly some people took wrong.

你能告诉我这个部门的负责人是谁吗?
Who can you tell me this department the person in charge are?

楼上最后一句错了,
Can you tell me who is the person in charg of this department?