巨人尤姆门口怎么招npc:电话中第一次交谈要说“how do you do” 吗

来源:百度文库 编辑:神马品牌网 时间:2024/05/01 02:48:45

不用
那一般是在见面的时候说的,在电话里面应该说:HELLO,THIS IS *** SPEAKING....

应该不是的,多数时候都说“hello,this is……”

不是。。。

#1 电话常用语

电话常用语

Operator, please get me the Bank of China. 接线员,请接中行。
Could you put me through to Bank of China?请给我接中行好吗?
Give me 383544, extension 222, please.请接383544,222分机。

Your call is ready.你的电话接通了。
Your call has been through.你的电话已经接通了。
Just a moment, please. I’ll put you through.请稍等,我现在给你转过去。
Your line is busy.占线。
What’s your number, please?请问你的电话号码是什么?
Who do you want to speak to?请问你要找谁?

Hello, this is Smith.你好,我是史密斯。
Smith here.我是史密斯。
May I speak/talk to Mr. Smith?我可以和史密斯先生讲话吗?
Hello, is Mr. Smith in?你好,请问史密斯先生在吗?
Hello, is that Mr. Smith?你好,请问是史密斯先生吗?
Hello, is that 383544?你好,请问是383544吗?
Hello, my name/this is John, is Mr. Smith there?你好,我是约翰,请问史密斯先生在吗?

A moment, please.请稍等。
Sorry, Mr. Smith is not available now.对不起,史密斯先生现在不在。
Mr. Smith is on another phone now.史密斯先生正在听电话。
Sorry, but Mr. Smith is out.对不起,史密斯先生外出了。
There is no one by the name of Smith here.这里没有叫史密斯的人。
Who’s calling, please?请问您是哪位?
Who’s that speaking, please?请问您是谁?
Hold the line please, I’ll see if he is in.请稍等,我去看看他是否在。
Don’t hang up, please.请不要挂断。
Hold/Hang on a moment, please.请稍等。
Yes, speaking.是,请讲。
Can I take a message for him?有什么需要我转告他的吗?
You can get Mr. Smith at 383544.你可以打383544找史密斯先生。
His extension is 222.他的分机号是222。
His telephone number is 383544.他的电话号码是383544